We are Hiring: Executive Assistant
December 2, 2019
JOB POSTING : P/T EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
Office of The Vice President of Invictus Entertainment Group. – Management Division.
Part Time – Avg 20 Hrs/ week, Starting at $20/ hr.
Location: Saskatoon, SK.
Preferably located in Saskatoon, SK, however, we are willing to consider a remote situation if the candidate is outstanding.
*ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS UNTIL DEC 10, 2019. EMAIL: email@example.com
Under the direction and leadership of the Vice President of Management, we are seeking a Part -Time, Assistant. The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing executive level administrative support through means of conducting research, preparing statistical reports and handling information requests. Additionally, the incumbent is responsible for performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, arranging conference calls, arranging travel details and scheduling meetings.
Key components of the Executive Assistant role include: managing the executives’ day to day administrative requirements by managing calendars and all incoming correspondence (e-mail, phone, mail, etc.), reviewing and assessing correspondence; forwarding for action or information and tracking the successful completion of each correspondence related action. If you are someone who is detail oriented, enjoy learning from long-standing employees and subject matter experts, and want to be part of a dynamic and hard-working team, then this role is for you.
• Coordinate and organize Executive’s daily activities, including phone calls, meetings, appointments, and to-do lists. Manage timelines and expectations.
• Prepare, compose and edit a variety of documents, including highly confidential correspondence, memoranda, presentations, contracts and proposals of exceptional quality.
• Review and assess all incoming email and correspondence.
• Compose responses, forward to appropriate parties, and review with Executive.
• Manage telephone enquiries and provide general assistance as required.
• Collect background material for meetings.
• Organize on-site & off-site meetings and events.
• Establish and maintain positive and productive working relationships with internal and external parties, and managing these relationships in a professional manner that facilitates a positive corporate image in alignment with corporate values.
• Communicate department updates, activities and initiatives to the team as required.
• Book executive travel and accommodation when required.
• Create regular reports and update internal databases.
• Artist Contract Management – Ensure Artist calendars and online presence are up to date and that the appropriate team members have all necessary information.
• Sponsorship Fulfillment Coordinator – Work with Artist and Sponsors to coordinate, plan and deliver all necessary requirements. Compile data for post-event analysis.
• Publishing Admin – Ensure all Artist songs are licensed and registered with governing bodies.
• Write, review and process press releases in a timely manner.
• Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
• Conscientious self starter who enjoys working in a team environment, needs a minimum of supervision, and is able to cope effectively under pressure with shifting priorities.
• High level proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, google drive and gmail.
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Strong work ethic with the flexibility to work overtime as required.
• Able to exercise discretion, judgment, diplomacy and confidentiality.
• Proven ability to build effective relationships across all levels of the business.
• Demonstrated ability to perform maturely and professionally ensuring complete confidentiality of sensitive and confidential information.
• Confident with all social media platforms.
• Experience with preparing agendas, minutes, letters, and memos accurately and error-free.
• A drive for continuing education.
• Not necessary to apply but considered an asset – Diploma or degree in Business Administration, graphic design basics, grant writing experience.
We would like to thank everyone for their application; however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this position, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please have references ready upon request.
Return to News